A blog dedicated to making 2009 the Best Year Ever.

Recipe #45 - Garlicky Tomato Sauce

| Saturday, February 28, 2009

Let's bring the lights down.  This one goes out to all the garlic lovers out there.

If you're making your wife dinner on valentine's, maybe it's not the best idea to start with a recipe that includes 10 (10!) cloves of garlic.  But that's not how Gwen and I roll.  We both love garlic, so the effects cancelled out.

This is a modification to the easy tomato sauce recipe I posted a while back.  It was ridiculously easy, again.  By far, most of my time was spent on crushing the garlic.  The rest is to put in a pot and heat for a while and that's it.  We used it as dipping sauce for the breadsticks, but it would've been just as good or better on top of a plate of pasta.

This was seriously awesome.  One of my favorite tomato sauces ever for sure.

Modifications: Do I dare add even more garlic?

Make again?: Yes, hopefully soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment