A blog dedicated to making 2009 the Best Year Ever.

Recipe #46 - Cumin Spiced 5 Minute Drizzle Sauce

| Tuesday, March 10, 2009

There are a bunch of variations on the drizzle sauce recipe, so I thought I'd try one.  This one was a very simple modification, simply a pinch of cumin along with the ingredients from the previous recipe.  I did a better job of preparing it this time, specifically not burning the vegetables beyond recognition.

As before, it was a nice way to mix up chicken and vegetables.  But like before I'm not sure it's worth the calories.  It was good, but if you're counting calories, you can get the same sort of flavor without all the oil.  I don't want to make it seem like it wasn't good, because it was, but there are definite alternatives.

Modifications: I could've probably used a little more cumin.  I was afraid of overdoing it.

Make again?: I would consider it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment