A blog dedicated to making 2009 the Best Year Ever.

Recipe #50 - Red Pepper Relish

| Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I had to do something with 4 roasted red peppers, so Red Pepper Relish it was.  After roasting the peppers, it took about 5 minutes to convert it into the relish.

I chopped up the roasted peppers, then added some olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic.  Next, some salt and pepper to taste.  That was about it.

The recipe didn't call for it, but I did heat it up before serving.  It was kind of an uncomfortable lukewarm temperature before that I didn't really like.  But it was solid on top of chicken once I heated it up.  I wouldn't really like it at room temperature, but I guess it could serve as sort of an antipasto.

Modifications: Heating up, maybe some more garlic.

Make again?: Yeah, but probably not a high priority.

1 comments:

mOnKeY said...

Do you think you'll make it 365 recipes??? Are you on schedule???

Post a Comment